Sunday, January 6, 2008

First day ( * 2 )

Tomorrow (Monday) is the first day of our hcplc=Lib 2.0 Workbook.

Tomorrow is also a very exciting and life changing day for my as it is my first day starting my Masters of Library and Information Science degree at USF. I will be a Library Scientist before I know it.

We will be starting with "#1 - What is Library 2.0?."

Here is a video by Michael Wesch that
"explores the changes in the way we find, store, create, critique, and share information. This video was created as a conversation starter, and works especially well when brainstorming with people about the near future and the skills needed in order to harness, evaluate, and create information effectively."



and another one called "The Machine is Us/ing Us" that is a good intro/teaser to the concept of web 2.0 and to a variety of web 2.0 applications.

No comments: