Thursday, February 21, 2008

You don't look like a librarian! (website)

I have been enjoying this awesome website "You don't look like a librarian!" run by Ruth A. Kneale all day (I just found out about it this morning) and wanted to spead the word to my library friends.

"So What is This About, Anyway?" :

"...a collection of talks and resources relating to the image and perception of librarians in the Internet age. Past talks, recent columns, and articles of interest from around the world are collected here..."

1 comment:

Bill H said...

Interesting site. It made me think about the changes and expectations of a librarian in today's society. It has changed drastically over the last decade and I believe it brings different types of people to the job. The stereotypes haven't changed with the times.